The Stairways are quickly and easily installed on-site, straight off the back of the transport, and are ready for use in minutes. The stairways come in six lengths, which can be joined and supported to offer a single run climb height of up to 7.5m. Set up at between 25° and 50° they are used facing forward, and users can carry small tools, equipment, and materials in safety and comfort.
Escalib is a Modular design Stair tower.
It can be installed quickly and very simply in many applications It is one of the fastest and simplest stair towers on the market. For applications where there are space constraints, such as city centres, lift shafts, and roads between carriageways, Escalib is the only quick and cost-effective stair tower solution. With just 3 main components Escalib offers flexibility and mobility for the user. Escalib can reach heights up to 20m without the need to do additional calculations and thanks to its modularity can rotate 90 degrees to line up the tower exit appropriately. The modules have a very small footprint (1.68mx1.68m), and on the corners the steps are >1m wide, which offers more than enough room for two workers to cross paths or one person to rest.
Features and Benefits
• Access all levels without the need of additional modifications
• Constructed from tough galvanized materials
• A compact footprint so can be installed in narrow places
• Fast relocation of the stairway can be done with a crane in less than 1 hour
• Up to 8 modules can be attached
• No need for certified scaffoldings to install it
• Escalib requires very little maintenance