CPD: Specifying Revolving Doors
This CPD provides the architectural specifier with a structured approach to the correct selection and detailed specification of the most appropriate revolving door type for any given application. In order to bring the training to life, the audience are encouraged to bring a real project to the training for consideration. This seminar will help you to understand the following topics:
- The case for revolving doors
- How to select an appropriate revolving door, looking at size, configuration. traffic patterns, building type and aesthetics
- Functional considerations, operational management, automatic versus manual operation, access control and vulnerable users
- Design details to consider, locking and security, thermal performance and air permeability
- How to create an entrance profile and specification proposal, including hazard analysis and risk assessment
To book a RIBA Approved CPD contact the specification team on 01932 766 421.