The Stannah Goodsmaster 1000 CD Plus goods attendant lift answers the question of where our storage and refuse go in the tightly packed buildings of our ever-growing cities.
The 1000kg through-car lift has been installed to move bikes and a 1100 litre wheelie bin between the ground floor and basement storage facility of the recently renovated Kings House office building in central London.
The Goodsmaster CD Plus was specified by international multi-disciplinary consulting engineers Cundall, as Graham Barker , Director of Vertical Transportation, says: “Cundall developed a design which called for a goods lift complete with attendant control facility. Following a competitive process Stannah was appointed to provide the building with their Goodsmaster Plus CD product.”
The traction lift offers robust, secure features to ensure safe handling and movement of the Kings House workload:
• Concertina and shutter doors: double protection during travel
• Hard-wearing grey baked enamel with heavy duty chequer-plate steel floors, wood buffer panels: built to withstand daily bumps and bashes
• Recessed strip light ceiling, simple-to-use constant-pressure buttons, emergency stop button, grab rail - easy, safe use for bike and bin handlers
• Through-car configuration: maximises versatility
• Traction chain drive: combines increased efficiency and power with low-cost maintenance—the ideal solution for locations where headroom is limited
• Installed within its own rapidly erected, self-contained steel structure: just days to install (subject to builder’s work)
Stannah goods/bike/bin lifts bring many benefits—the lift platform can be virtually the same size as the load, and the goods attendant lift also carries up two people.
Importantly, underground bin storage significantly reduces vandalism and littering, and the cooler subterranean temperatures minimise the distinct bouquet that can favour such areas.
Stannah goods lifts come in various sizes to accommodate two or three residential wheelie bins, with larger units for apartment buildings and commercial use.
As with all Stannah lift products, the Goodsmaster CD goods lift is covered by Stannah’s comprehensive lift service plan, which includes four service visits in the first year, with continued lift maintenance by the London and South East (Dartford) branch of Stannah Lift Services, part of a nationwide network providing comprehensive lift servicing and support.
View Goods & Service lifts Product Entry