CPD: Steel Windows - A New Generation
For over 100 years steel windows have been favoured by Architects as their preferred choice of window material due to their elegant sight lines, strength and versatility. This presentation will cover –
• The importance of the steel window in Architecture over the last century and before.
• The characteristics of steel windows throughout history.
• The role of steel windows today with regards to the environment and sustainability.
• Legislation, standards and performance features governing steel windows.
• The future for steel windows, including the introduction of thermal breaks and the consequences for current day steel window specification.