Aggregate Industries have supplied their Bradstone Rough Dressed Walling Blocks for Center Parcs, who’s key focus was sustainability throughout this project.
The blocks were reconstituted stone blocks, allowing the rough dressed finish of natural stone to be achieved without damage to the environment.
The product is available in a total of 7 shades, in this case the ‘Iron Ham’ shade was chosen.
Other product benefits include:
• Unique walling block design allows for consistent mortar joints.
• Rationalised sizes provides compatibility with conventional cavity wall construction.
• Each walling block has a profiled end.
An additional feature to the Woburn Forest lodges was a small BBQ facility built using the concrete block Masterblock Fairfaced in Buff.
•This product has an A+ Green Guide rating.
• Available in both dense and lightweight options.
• Available in Buff and Grey shades.
• Quality assured manufacture provides a one face and one end guarantee.
• Able to use internally and externally.
View Walling Blocks Product Entry