Introducing the Rointe Dalis Pro unvented electric heat pump and storage tank, which is an all-in-one system, designed for high-efficiency production of domestic hot water.
This efficient air source heat pump utilises heat transfer technology and rotary compression to extract heat from the air outside, ensuring the highest possible energy efficiency class.
Rointe’s heat pump system is virtually silent and includes an enamelled steel tank that prevents water leakage, insulated by 50mm thick PU insulation to help reduce heat loss. It also includes submerged heating elements to heat water quickly and a magnesium anode to protect against limescale.
Easy to install, this advanced air to water heat pump system is the ideal partner to Rointe electric radiators for a complete low carbon heating and hot water system, or as a standalone system.
The features of this product include:
- Nominal power: 1500 W
- Air source
- COP according to EN 16147-2017 A7/W55: 2.8 | 3.0
- Low noise emission – 53dB
- Anti-legionella disinfection cycle
- 24/7 programming
- Boost function
- Safety thermostat
- Thermal circuit breaker with auto reset
- Enamelled steel tank with magnesium anode
- Compatible with or without heat exchanger (solar connections)
- Maximum working pressure: 8 bars
- Guarantee: 5 years tank | 2 years electronics
- Suitable for 3 – 6 users (200 or 260 litres)
View Dalis Pro Air Source Heat Pump and Storage Tank Product Entry