The Benefits of Natural Daylight - A specifiers Guide to Flatglass Rooflights, the new RIBA Accredited CPD from Roofglaze Ltd now available. Roofglaze are delighted to have a brand-new RIBA Accredited CPD to offer to our audience as a fully interactive webinar.
The learning aims the we will focus on for this CPD are:
• Benefits of natural daylight
• Considerations when introducing rooflights to a design
• Selecting the correct rooflights for your application
• And British Standards around rooflight testing and safety
Throughout this CPD we take an in depth look at the natural benefits of daylight through the installation of Rooflights, and of course all the technical information required for specifying the right Rooflight for specific applications.
So a little insight into some of the content that we will cover:
- There are a variety of health benefits to increasing natural daylight which is confirmed by several independent studies.
- We also know through various studies, that daylight raises academic performance, boosts attendance, increases focus and productivity, whatever the building or activity.
- In the same way, in hospitals, studies have proven that patient recovery is accelerated where levels of natural light are increased.
- According to the various creditable sources, natural daylight will boost your Vitamin D intake. Our skin absorbs vitamin D and it is a critical nutrient for preventing bone density loss, reducing the risk of heart disease and weight gain, along with various cancers.
- According to studies natural daylight also wards off seasonal depression (SAD), as well as helping us get a better night's sleep.
Roofglaze have been designing, manufacturing, and supplying Flatglass Rooflights to the Residential and Commercial sectors for over 20 years, and with over 100 combined years of technical expertise within our team we can confidently claim to be the industry experts in this field. Our Benefits of Natural Daylight CPD, is RIBA accredited and available as a live webinar.
For Architects that would like to accrue the necessary CPD hours, our Webinar is part of the RIBA Core Curriculum. If you would like to take part in our CPD webinar, please book your place here.