CPD: The Evolution of the Modern Platform Lift
Gartec are proud to present their latest CPD material, designed with architects in mind. “The Evolution of the Modern Platform Lift” is a continuing professional development module, accredited by RIBA to give double points to members – with a core curriculum subject of Design, Construction and Technology.
‘The Evolution of the Modern Platform Lift‘ looks at the specification and design of platform lifts, and how platform lifts have developed to become versatile passenger carrying lifts.
Their new core curriculum CPD covers the following topics:
• Types of platform lift
• Platform lift legislation timeline
• Platform lift features and benefits
• Specification and building requirements
• Suitable environments
• Common platform lift design options
What will you learn?
Gartec have tailored ‘The Evolution of the Modern Platform Lift’ CPD for architects and the learning aims of the session are:
• Understanding the different types of platform lifts
• Understand the difference between conventional and platform lifts
• Feel confident discussing and specifying platform lifts
• Understand where platform lifts are and are not suitable
• Understand the regulations and legislation surrounding platform lifts
• Know the common environments for platform lifts
• Know the potential features and options available for different environments
Gartec have created 2 ways you can learn about platform lifts - book a CPD seminar with Gartec at your offices, or watch their online video content.