The Quadro loft hatch and ladder features the latest innovations in loft ladder design and technology.
The result is a thermally-efficient loft hatch and ladder that can be made-to-measure to fit each customer’s needs.
The Quadro is one of the most recent additions to the Premier Loft Ladders product range and is available as either a 3-part folding wooden loft ladder (shown here) or a 2-part sliding ladder. The 3-part folding model results in minimal protrusion into the loft/attic above. It therefore saves valuable loft space. The 2-part sliding, referred to as the Quadro 2, is best suited for rooms with higher ceilings (up to 3.34m).
Benefits of the Quadro loft hatch and ladder
• Made-to-measure loft hatch
• Highly insulated for energy efficiency (U-value 0.77 W/m2K)
• 4-point locking trapdoor for an airtight seal when closed (Class 4 certified)
• Concealed hinges
• Wide treads with anti-slip profile for comfort and safety
• Hatch box trap door finished in white on both sides
• Pre-drilled hatch box for quick & easy installation.
Buildings come in all shapes and sizes. As such, standard-size loft ladders won’t be suitable for everyone. The Quadro has therefore been designed to meet the need for made-to-measure loft ladders. Suitable for floor-to-ceiling heights from 1.95m to 3.2m, and for openings as small as 1m x 0.5m. This means that the Quadro is ideal for a very wide range of applications, including a truss roof with 600mm joist intervals.
For those with a particularly high ceiling, the Quadro is also available as a 2-part sliding loft ladder. The Quadro 2 is suitable for ceilings as high as 3.34m.
View Wooden loft ladders Product Entry