Lathams are launching a fantastic social media competition called #LathamsDesign2019, where you show them any architecture, interior design, joinery or woodwork that has been created using their high-quality timber or decorative products, from any of their brands, across the UK and Ireland.
The competition will run from July until 30th September 2019, then they will look at all the entries and put them to their judging panel to find the overall best entry.
The winning entry wins a £500 voucher for the boutique hotel Artist Residence, which has hotels in Brighton, London, Oxfordshire, Penzance and Bristol.
Group Head of Marketing Stuart Devoil said: "We are constantly amazed by the high quality end-products created by our customers who are designers, joiners, woodworkers, landscape designers, architects, and much more.
"We really want to encourage people to share more pictures of their work to showcase their skills, so creating a summer competition was the perfect opportunity to do this."
With a £500 voucher up for grabs at the Artist Residence Hotel, they're looking for good quality, well-lit, high res images.
Don't forget to use the hashtag #LathamsDesign2019 AND tag @LathamsLtd on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, or @james-latham on LinkedIn, to really make sure they've seen your entry. It’s also important to note which Latham's product was used in the post, and the specification and details if possible.
You can post your images on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Please do read the full T&Cs below before you enter though. They will be sharing the best entries every week and are looking forward to admiring all the work from their highly skilled customers.
• The competition promoter is Latham's Ltd, whose head office is Unit 3, Swallow Park, Finway Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7QU.
• Competition not open to Latham’s employees.
• The competition is only open to businesses or sole traders based in the UK or Ireland.
• Entry requirements are that the image must have #LathamsDesign2019 on the post and tag @LathamsLtd on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, or @james-latham on LinkedIn as well.
• Competition entries can be posted on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• There is no fee to enter, but you must also mention in your post which timber or decor from Latham's is used in the project.
• Entries must be able to prove that the main products used were purchased from James Latham (via receipt or account details).
• By entering the competition, you give Latham’s Ltd permission to use your image across social media and for all marketing purposes. All images will be credited.
• Participants can submit up to five entries, as long as they are distinctly different projects or pieces of work.
• Bulk (more than five), automated or third party entries will be disqualified.
• Only copyright holder of the image may enter the competition (ie. Don’t enter with someone else’s image).
• Competition ends on September 30, 2019 at midnight. Any entries posted after this date are not eligible.
• The competition prize winner will be notified before November 30, 2019. Latham's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize is a £500 voucher for the boutique hotel chain called Artist Residence. There is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via social media.
• The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant to any third party connected with this competition.
• If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.