Dart Valley systems have worked closely with Cornwall NHS Foundation Trust to provide a specialist user-friendly washroom facility for Sowenna, an NHS unit.
The new £11 million, 14-bed site provides inpatient treatment for young people aged between 13-18 from across the southwest.
Before completion, the Dart Valley team commissioned the site in order to make sure that all settings were correct for each individual area.
• VR01-030 - High-security basin with integrated backplate
• VR01-034 - High-security WC pan with blue top
• VR01-035 - High-security disabled WC pan with blue top
• AC17-047 - Thermostatic mixing valve
• SH00-001 - Wave-on shower sensor
• SH07-040 - High-security showerhead 30°
View Safe Ensuites Product Entry