VetroMount: All-glass balustrade system
Glass balustrade systems are a stylish addition to both interior and exterior areas. In modern architecture glass is a timeless alternative to traditional materials, such as metal or wood.
The VetroMount balustrade system’s appeal lies in its clear lines and unobtrusive construction, giving a feeling of space and openness. VetroMount is suitable for both top and side mounting. Even in situations that require the highest safety standards, top mounted installations only require a few fixing points. A simply concrete screw is needed just once every 400 mm. Stainless steel screws are used in exterior applications and zinc-plated screws in interior settings. A screw every 200 mm is needed for side mounting.
The profiles come with pre-drilled holes every 200 mm. Mounting should be safe and as intuitive, efficient and as time-saving as possible. Thanks to a patented safety mechanism and only a few fixing points for top mount installations, the tested VetroMount balustrade system from Bohle meets these requirements precisely: Its fixing is 100% safe, yet the system is very easy and cost-efficient to mount.
The optional cover profile is available in aluminium-coloured and stainless steel-look finishes. Suitable cover profiles are available both for top and for side mount installations and are complemented by optional end caps. They are complemented by optional end caps.
QUICK. SIMPLE. SAFE.
• Top and side mount in interior and exterior applications
• Simple installation of large panes
• Glass thicknesses up to 21.52 mm
• Installation with and without cover profiles
• Full installation can be done comfortably from the inside (opposite the fall side)
• Finishes: aluminium-coloured and stainless steel-look
• LED illumination can be integrated optionally
• Also suitable for small panes from a width of 300mm
• Tested system