SIG Design & Technology's new CPD Seminar, 'A Structured Approach to Roof Specification and Design' is now available in online video form.
The latest seminar introduces the process of roof specification and design by setting out a useful structured approach, which should ensure maximum longevity to the roofing systems you specify.
What will we learn about roof specification and design?
The new seminar sets out a step by step process to help you arrive at the best solution in any particular circumstance, establishing the clients brief and how to ensure compliance.
Along the way, the seminar will also
1. Introduce a series of specific, generic roof waterproofing systems, including single ply, hot melt, liquid applied systems, green roofing options and zinc, outlining their benefits and looking at typical scenarios;
2. Look at common problems with detailing, compatibility and interfaces, and how you can avoid them;
3. Set out a checklist of what you should expect in support from manufacturers, both at a technical stage and on site;
4. Help you comply with British Standards and Codes of Practice, and
5. Provide sources of further information and advice.
The video is 22 minutes long and is followed by an online quiz, qualifying you for double points on your CPD record.
Watch the roof design CPD online video below:
To find out more information about the CPD visit www.singleply.co.uk/resources/cpd-roof-design/
Want to book this seminar? Get in touch direct on 01509 505714 or email CPD co-ordinator Christa Coe [email protected]