CPD: Waterproofing: BS:8102: 2009 and Cavity Drain Membrane
Delta's independent Waterproofing Below Ground Structure to BS8102:2009 CPD seminar takes into consideration new build and retrofit projects. They analyse the types of waterproofing systems available and the relevant standards and regulations that apply, along with consideration to the grades of waterproofing required.
Learning Outcome for the Training
Delegates should expect to learn from the presentation:
• Standards that govern the Waterproofing Industry
• Technical requirements from Structural Warranty Providers such as NHBC and Premier Guarantee
• Types of Waterproofing A, B & C
• The Role of a Waterproofing Design Specialist
• The importance of using specialist waterproofing designers and contractors
• Water table classification and grades of waterproofing protection
• An Overview of typical waterproofing failures
• How waterproofing systems are specified for below ground environments on both new build and existing structures
• Protection measures available
Our Waterproofing Below Ground Structure to BS8102:2009 CPD seminar lasts for 45 minutes. They are able to offer their training course on your premises meaning no need to travel.
View the 2019 Course Prospectus here: