Audit and Inspection
Products that have been tested and certified as safe and fit-for-purpose are subjected to continuous inspection by Audit and Inspection to make sure they remain so.
Once a product has been certified, the BBA work with manufacturers and building inspectors to make sure that standards don’t slip. This is done by regular inspection and auditing by the BBA’s Audit and Inspection assessors. Impartial inspectors are experts in their field and take pride in delivering unbiased information on a range of products and installation requirements. The BBA is trusted by the nation’s most reputable organisations and deliver technical monitoring services to four out of the six top energy providers in the country.
The BBA's accreditation scope includes:
- Installation of Cavity wall and Loft insulation
- Windows, doors and conservatories
- High Friction surfacing for roads
- General building works
The BBA's inspection teams cover various inspection activities including:
- Inspections of BBA Approved Installers
- Inspections of Installers of Client Managed Schemes
- Surveillance visits for Government endorsed Competent Person and TrustMark schemes
To find out more about the BBA’s Audit & Inspection service, view their dedicated webpage here.
Or to speak to the BBA directly, contact them now using the enquiry form.