Class: Acoustic Wall Panels and Ceiling Rafts
Manufactured from post consumer recycled polyester, the Class wall and ceiling range is available in three colours and provides a cost-effective but high-performance solution to a range of acoustic challenges.
• Mount on walls or suspend from ceilings offering installation flexibility
• Arrange and combine in various formation
• Layer in varying depths to create dramatic spaces
• Using the same tried and tested recycled PET bottles as our existing range.
• Soundtect brackets allows easy installation
• Cost effective solution for large installations
• Sustainable design for environmentally conscious projects
SPECIFICATIONS: TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
• Composition: 100% Polyester
• Low VOC
• Colourfastness Properties
• Colourfastness to Light, AATCC16(3), Class 4.5
• BS EN ISO 354:L2003.
• Certified 100% Recyclable
• PET with over 50% Recycled content
• BS1 DO
• Suitable for use in Class 1 and Class 0
• NRC: 0.95
• EN ISO 11654:1997
Easy installation for walls
• Simply screw the 'L' mounted wall brackets to your desired surface.
• Align the panel slit against the bracket.
• Gently slide the panel onto the 'L' bracket.
• Pull panel downwards to secure.
Polyester fibre when exposed to an atmosphere of 50°C at 90% relative humidity for four days showed moisture absorption of less than 0.03% by weight. Polyester is not affected by moisture. Does not contain any Red List chemicals*.