Q: Do Caice make FCU Units?
A: Yes we do. The most advanced and efficient unit on the market.
Caice have been designing and manufacturing chilled water Fan coil Units for 15 years, and during that time have identified areas of improvement in the product which nobody in the industry had previously taken advantage of.
Now, after 18 months of research, design and development, the company are releasing a brand new, extended range.
With the cumulative effect of marginal gains in many areas of the FCU design, the Caice unit now offers better performance, efficiency and cost-effectiveness, resulting in the smallest and cheapest unit per kW on the market and what we believe to be a true market leader.
• 12% reduction in cost
• 15% lower Specific Fan Power (SFP), and increased energy efficiency
• 50% reduction in wasted cooling
• 20% reduction in width
• Acoustically guaranteed down to NR20
• 1400 hours of thermal and acoustic laboratory testing
• Easy access and lower service costs – everything can be maintained via a 600x600mm ceiling hatch
• 2 height options, 235mm and 270mm
• 21 size options in total
• Fully modular system with lots of options including integral attenuation.
• BIM Level 2 add-in allows easy placement into Revit – automatic import of COBie parameters
View H235 & H270 Fan Coil Units Product Entry View Fan coil units Brochure PDF