Fire Shutters - Fireroll range
• Fire Shutter – Fireroll E30
• Fire Shutter – Fireroll E60
- Designed for smaller openings of up to 4m wide by 2.5m high these attractive and compact Fire Rated Roller Shutters are electrically operated and extensively tested to EN:1634-1 for up to 30 or 60 minutes fire resistance.
- Available in a range of RAL colours and particularly suited to reception or servery type openings, these aesthetically pleasing shutters are electrically operated to offer peace of mind from any health and safety risks.
• Fire Shutter – Fireroll E120
- Suitable for all manner of installations including department stores, shopping centres, warehouses, factories and car parks.
- The shutter has been tested to EN 1634-1 for fire resistance and is rated E120 in accordance with EN13501-2 and EN 16034.
• Fire Shutter – Fireroll Acoustic
- With sound reduction capabilities of 25dB (at 2000Hz) and an Rw of 22dB, this shutter has also been fire tested to EN 1634-1 and is rated E120 in accordance with EN 13501-2, EN 15269-10 & EN 16034.
- Perfect for multi-function school halls and exhibition centres where a fire rating and acoustic reduction properties are requirements.
- A special double curtain arrangement is also available which reduces sound transmission further to 39.1dB (at 2000Hz) or 32dB Rw.
• Fire Shutter – Fireroll EW
- The product can be utilised in any application where fire compartmentation is required but is ideally suited to applications where radiated heat is considered an issue.
- When tested, the radiation transfer remained below the pass /fail criterion of 15 kW/m² thus protecting people in the vicinity.
• Fire Shutter – Fireroll VR60
- A revolutionary product designed to provide 60 minutes fire and 60 minutes insulation protection between individual compartments.
- The door has been successfully tested to EN 1634-1 for one hour integrity and insulation.
Fire Curtains – Fibreroll range
• Fire Curtain – Fibreroll S
- A smoke tight, fire resisting curtain that has been successfully fire tested to EN 1634-1.
- Offers major advantages over other types of fire curtain with a single system providing smoke, fire and radiant heat protection.