Spectus flush casement windows mimic the traditional appearance of period properties, whilst offering superb energy efficiency and lower heating bills.
They offer the perfect solution for planners in areas protected by conservation orders looking for a flush ‘sash’ casement that replicates the 19th century timber window design, whilst offering modern features and benefits. The simple lines and proportions also mean it has masses of potential even in more modern buildings.
• U-value as low as 1.4W/m2K
• Bevelled outside with bevelled or sculptured options for indoors
• Specially selected hardware for authentic appearance and security
• Mechanical jointing of sashes and deep bottom rails
• Suitable for conservation, heritage property and modern buildings
• Standard co-extruded gasket – optional 2nd & 3rd weather seal
Spectus provides a range of Elite 70 and Elite 63 casement windows, which are available in a range of styles from single top or sing hung openers to multi-lights and French windows. Provided internally or externally glazed offering bevelled, chamfered or ovolo finishes.
Elite 70 Casements
• 70mm front to back frame depth
• Bevelled or ovolo shaped profiles
• Glazing options from 24mm to 44mm
Elite 63 Casements
• 63mm front to back frame depth
• Chamfered or ovolo shaped profiles
• Glazing options from 24mm to 40mm
Both Elite systems are approved as follows:
• British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608 Profile – Kitemark – KM 12874.
• British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608/PAS 24 Enhanced Security Windows – Kitemark – KM 33510.
• 5 chamber system for fully enclosed aluminium and/or steel reinforcement
• Hardware meets requirements of BS 7412
• Espagnolettes with mushroom headed catches or high-security shootbolts
• Friction hinges to opening vents (optional restrictors) and egress hinges for emergency escape routes
• Locking or non-locking handles in a range of finishes
• Windows fitted with high-security hardware meet the requirements of PAS 24
• Energy-efficient windows achieving a Window Energy Rating (WER) of Bands ‘C ‘ to ‘A+’
• A minimum U value of 1.6 W/(m²K) can be achieved to meet current Building Regulations
• Co-extruded bubble weather seals ensure the performance meets the requirements of BS 6375-1
• Fully compatible with Spectus Former for new-build construction
• Full range of colours, decorative finishes and ancillaries.