In 1969 Ronacrete launched Ronafix, an SBR suitable for use with bedding mortars, concrete repair, high-performance screeds, waterproofing and tanking renders. Ronacrete are now introducing RonaScreed SBR, specifically for thin screeds and toppings. Whilst RonaScreed SBR is new to the UK market, they have a track record dating back to the early 2000s where RonaScreed SBR has been used for this application.
They have formulated and extensively tested two mix designs for use with RonaScreed SBR. Mix Design 1 which is for use as a levelling and wearing screed, and Mix Design 2 which is for use as a heavy-duty granolithic topping.
Features and Benefits of RonaScreed SBR
• will accept foot traffic after 24 hours
• rapid drying—can receive floor coverings such as vinyl, tiles and carpet after 10 days @ 50mm thick
• compatible with most underfloor heating systems
• excellent wear resistance
• bonded screeds from 10mm
• improved compressive, flexural and tensile strength
• suitable for screed pumps
• supplied in 5L, 25L, 210L and 1,000L units
View Ronafix Product Entry