Following on from the success of Sapphire’s recent event at The Gherkin, they are hosting another thought leadership event at Manchester’s Beetham Tower on 23rd October 2019. The theme will combine two of the biggest challenges facing the industry – leveraging MMC and reducing fire risk in residential construction.
The day will begin with two concurrent roundtables, one focussed on reducing fire spread in high rise residential buildings and the other discussing leveraging MMC in multi occupancy residential construction.
The rest of the day will be packed with CPD Accredited presentations on a range of topics covering different issues and challenges faced when leveraging MMC and reducing the risk of fire spread.
Sapphire will be joined by guest speakers and event partners who will bring their specialist expertise. CPD topics will include;
• Designing Cost Out of Balconies with MMC CPD (Presented by Sapphire)
• BSI New Balcony Standard CPD (Presented by Sapphire)
• Using Digital Tools to Make MMC Simple (Presented by Lecturer at the University of Kent)
• Essentials of Class A Decking CPD (Presented by MyDek)
• From Fires to The Ban CPD (Presented by Sapphire)
• Balcony Fires CPD (Presented by Sapphire)
• Open State & Full-fill Cavity Barriers (Presented by Siderise)
• Passive Fire Protection CPD (Presented by Quelfire)
The event is sure to be educational and insightful as well as an excellent networking opportunity.
Join industry peers, thinkers and leaders at Manchester’s Beetham Tower on 23rd October. Book your place now or contact [email protected]