Transcare Variable Height and Tilt Bathtub
Reval Continuing Care Ltd
The Reval Transcare is a highly versatile bathing system, which is ideal for patients with reduced posture control.
The vertical-raise side door allows easy patient access and the high-low function prevents risk of caregiver back strain. The Transcare system also has a unique tilting function, which allows patients with challenging conditions to semi-recline while fully immersed neck deep in water.
HydroSpa, AromaSpa, ColourSpa and AudioSpa sensory treatment options are available with the Transcare, enabling patients to benefit from the therapeutic benefits of massage, colour, music and aromatherapy while enjoying a warm relaxing bath.
With cutting edge innovation and user-friendly controls, the Transcare features a touch-less panel designed to reduce risk of cross contamination which is important in today’s challenging healthcare environments. In addition, the Transcare features anti-scold technology and demonstrates compliance with all legal requirements set out by the UK water industry.
The superior style, design and build quality will ensure long term reliability and performance long into the future, guaranteeing reduced lifetime costs supported by our highly regarded 3 Year no quibble warranty.
• Unique tilting function
• Vertical raise side door allowing easy access with or without a hoist
• Variable height tub with autofill function
• Luxury re-enforced fibreglass tub design
• User friendly digital touchless controls
• Internal grab bar for increased safety
• Integrated thermostatic water controls (TMV3 and WRAS Cat 5 Certified)
• Available with four spa therapy options