Introducing the Howe Green Tree Grilles, designed to ensure the successful nurture and facilitation of the long-term growth of trees planted in the urban environment.
Tree Grilles provide easy access to the tree root ball, using lifting keys, to allow ongoing maintenance of the trees. The Tree Grille helps to prevent potential damage to trees by making it easier to manage the tree roots within the tree root ball.
Working with the Howe Green Technical Department architects and specifiers can ensure that the planting and maintenance of trees in hard landscaped areas is easy to implement whilst achieving the desired visual aesthetic.
Custom made specifications will best meet the specific requirements of each individual project, rather than a standard ‘off the shelf’ product. Howe Green Tree Grilles are manufactured quickly and easily to exact specification requirements using CAD and CNC machinery at the manufacturing facility in Ware, Hertfordshire.
Key features and benefits
- Alleviates negative effects an urban environment can have on living organisms by providing inconspicuous access to electrics, valves, pumps and water features
- Show edge manufactured from aluminium, stainless steel or brass with steel baseplate and reinforcement
- Option for top edge seal to prevent dirt, grout or grinding waste ingress for increased longevity and resilience
- Eliminates the requirement for slither cuts of stone, which can lead to recurrent and often costly tree root breakages
- Choice of materials to give long-term resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to ISO9001:2015
Interior and exterior public spaces, such as airports, shopping centres and university campuses, where living trees are planted to enhance a landscaped or paved area.
View the products on the Howe Green website.