Visedge® Series Flexible Floor Access Cover
Introducing the Howe Green Visedge® Series Flexible Floor Access Cover for safe access to services concealed underneath all types of flexible floor finish, including vinyl, linoleum, rubber and some carpets.
Hygienic and secure
The Visedge Series cover has a unique bonded and welded double seal. Designed to create a positive seal to drainage, electrical and other ducts, it prevents dirt and water ingress to provide the highest level of hygiene and security.
Crimped corners allow the access cover and frame to lie flush with the surrounding flooring. The perfectly flush fit helps to avoid distortion and prevents slips or trips.
Standard or totally bespoke
Manufactured in the UK, standard sizes of the Visedge Series are available from stock. Bespoke sizes are produced to your exact specification. Any configuration of ducts and branches can be created to offer a tailor-made solution.
Key features and benefits
- Provides permanent, easy access to underfloor services using lifting keys
- Loading suitable for pedestrian traffic, including trolleys and sack trucks
- Corrosion resistant
- Tough, lightweight, aluminium frame with steel baseplate
- ‘Stiletto-proof’ resistance with proven longevity in highly trafficked areas
- Standard sizes available from stock
- Custom sizes made to order
- Available as single, duct, or multipart configuration
- Choice of securing edge trims for accurate and unobtrusive installation with no further maintenance required once in situ
- Easy to install with the minimum of disruption
- Designed and manufactured in Hertfordshire to ISO9001:2015
- Trademark registration numbers 000807842 (EU) and 00001471054 (UK).
Environments with pedestrian traffic where hygiene and durability are crucial, such as hospitals, educational institutions, commercial kitchens, restaurants and civic buildings.
- Visedge Series Flexible Floor Access Cover
- Visedge DS & VR Series Flexible Floor Trims
View the products on the Howe Green website.