Utility Wayleave Search
Checking for rights agreements Wayleaves, Easements and Licenses, where they exist, is a complex task. This is compounded by mergers, office moves and staff TUPE’s.
Apogee draws on decades of experience and the best of modern utility search techniques to bring its client’s this rarely offered Wayleave search. With an unrivalled understanding of how Utility companies manage and store their Wayleave agreements.
Apogee has extensive contacts across the entire industry and delivers a level of certainty that is unrivalled in the industry. A fixed fee and a fresh search is delivered every time in an unlocked PDF with a useful summary page that takes the results of any search that shows utility plant and confirms the list of the utilities checked, delivering any rights agreements that exist.
Solicitors, Clients and Project Managers, Developers, Local Authorities Consultants, Architects, Design & Build Contractors, Contractors, Highways scheme promoters, Surveyors and Health & Safety consultants.
Fees start from £150 + VAT
• £2 million PI Insurance
• Fully PAS 128 Quality Level D, HSG 47 compliant
• Most Comprehensive and cost effective search in the market guaranteed
• Virgin, Vodafone and Vtesse costs optional
• All site sizes and shapes, standard site size up to 25 Ha
• Speeds of Service available 24hr, 5 day, 10 day, 15 day and 20 day
• Simple instant online quoting & ordering
• Available without water for those who obtain a CON 29