SageGlass Harmony is a dynamic glazing solution that tints or clears automatically or on demand to optimize daylight, reduce glare and manage heat – all while maintaining unobstructed views to the outdoors. As the electrochromic glass optimises the amount of natural light coming into the building, there is no need to compromise the view as with traditional solar control solutions such as blinds or shades.
SageGlass Harmony is a unique glazing solution for elegant buildings. It provides precise glare and daylight control, perfect colour rendering and a smooth visual aesthetic through a gradual, seamless in-pane tint transition. The smart glass, which can be controlled automatically depending on exterior conditions or manually by the building occupants, offers a continuum of tint levels from clear to dark displayed vertically across the glass. The tinting from darker to lighter can be oriented from top to bottom or from bottom to top, depending on where the heat and glare control is needed.
- Targeted solar control
- Automatic & manual control
- Gradual in-pane tint transitions
- Blocks 99% of glare producing light
- Intelligent daylight and heat management
- Maintains view and connection to the outdoors
- Excellent interior colour rendering
- Helps achieve green labels e.g. LEED, BREEAM, WELL etc.
- punched window openings
- ribbon windows
- floor to ceiling window applications
- tall windows spaced above or below one or two smaller window openings