Panelcraft Access Panels have developed the ‘Discpan Range’ to complement circular light fittings, speakers, smoke detectors and air grilles fitted in the ceiling, maintaining an aesthetic appearance, whilst providing a cost effective solution for access to building engineering services concealed in the ceiling void.
• Designed for ceilings only
• 35mm overall depth
• Precision manufactured in Zintec. Aluminium panels are available to order
• Visible picture frame (PF) or simulated beaded frame (SBF) for taping and jointing to conceal the frame
• Supplied powder coated RAL 9010 20% gloss as standard
• No on-site manufacturing costs
• Easily installed in minutes straight from the box
• Suitable for on-site decoration to match the surrounding areas if required
• Door easily removed without the use of tools
View the product on their website here.