Panelcraft Access Panels ‘Slimpan Range’ provides a cost-effective solution for access to building engineering services concealed in wall cavities or ceiling voids where the depth of frame is critical.
Bespoke sizes can be made to order and standard sizes are available for next day delivery.
• 25mm overall depth, allowing insulation where space is limited
• Versatile panel suitable for walls and ceilings avoiding confusion when ordering or fitting on-site
• Precision manufactured in Zintec
• Visible picture frame (PF) or simulated beaded frame (SBF) for taping and jointing to conceal the frame
• Supplied powder coated RAL 9010 20% gloss as standard
• Budget lock as standard
• No on-site manufacturing costs
• Easily installed in minutes straight from the box
• Suitable for on-site decoration to match the surrounding areas if required
• Door easily removed
Acoustic Panels and Air Handling Panels are also available and manufactured to suit your specification.
Bespoke sizes can be made to order, and standard sizes are available for next day delivery.
View the product on their website here.