Panelcraft Access Panels ‘Tilepan Range’ provides an effective solution to gain access to building engineering services concealed in ceramic, marble or slate tiled wall cavities.
Panelcraft requires the following information:
Width of door comprises of No. of tiles and tile width + grout line width.
Height of door comprises of no. of tiles and tile height + grout line width.
As panels are made to suit individual
requirements clear instructions are vital
before manufacture can commence.
• Totally invisible
• Deflection no more than 1mm when open
• Fire Rated and Non-Fire Rated
• Designed for walls only
• Custom made to suit tile module
• Only 55mm overall depth excluding tiles
• Precision manufactured in Zintec
• Concealed frame fixed into the wall prior to tiling
• Door faced with tiles on-site up to 10mm thick to finish flush with surrounding tiles
• Supplied powder coated RAL 9010 20% gloss as standard
• Touch catch as standard
• Budget keylock or security lock options available depending on specification
• No on-site manufacturing costs
• Easily installed in minutes straight from the box
• Door easily removed without the use of tools
View the product on their website here.