Introducing the comprehensive range of fully compliant, industrial grade fixed and retractable ladders from Bilco.
Key considerations for specification of Ladders
- Where will the ladder be used?
- What is the ladder going to be used with?
- What height should the ladder be?
- For retractable ladders – what is the height of the roof void?
- Industrial grade, permanent ladder
- Safer alternative to moving ladders
- Used when occasional personnel access is required
- Manufactured to BS4211: 2005 + A1: 2008 standards
- Standard sizes cover a floor to ceiling height of 2 – 6 metres
- Option of aluminium or mild galvanised steel
- Ideal solution for permanent access to S-50TB, E-50TB, GS-50TB Roof Hatches and ESW-50REM Smoke Vent*
- Available with or without safety cage and guardrail
- Choice of ladder gate – hinged/hook/magnetic locking
*Fixed ladder with safety cage and guardrail is for external ladder access or where a ladder is used to move from one level to another without an access hatch.
- Industrial grade retractable ladder
- Used where the floor space has to be clear in buildings such as hospitals, museums and schools
- Manufactured from die cast aluminium alloy to EN 14975
- Used to give permanent access to the CS-50TB Roof Access Hatch
- Option for supply with non-fire rated trap door or trap door with fire rating up to 90 minutes.
- Backboard and handrail options available.
- Permanent, secure access to a roof hatch where the rise is less than 3 metres
- Compliant with recommendations of BS 5395: Part 3
- Standard sizes cover a floor to ceiling height of 1.5 – 3 metres
- Options - additional telescopic handrail/grab rail/extra step.
- Provides safe access over roof-mounted obstructions, such as ducting, parapet walls or conduits, is required
- Compliant with Work at Height regulations
- Manufactured from aluminium or mild galvanised steel
- Free-standing unit or can be fixed to the roof
- Options for different types of decking – open mesh GRP/alloy/steel, solid alloy tread plate
- Roof Mounted Walkways
- Provide permanent safe access around the roof area
- Bespoke, modular construction
- Compliant with Work at Height Regulations
- Options for single/double handrail and toe boards
- Choice of fixings – pedestal/free standing/penetrative/raised seam
Key Features and Benefits
- Compliant with all relevant safety standards and accreditations
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials
- Standard sizes from stock
- Special sizes made to order
- Support available from knowledgeable Technical Department.
Offices and commercial buildings, hospitals, educational institutions, industrial and public buildings.
View the products on the Bilco website