Roof Access Hatch
Introducing the extensive range of Bilco roof access hatches for external use in flat and pitched roofs. Specified when safe access to the roof for service and maintenance purposes is required.
Key considerations for specification of roof access hatches
- Frequency of roof access required
- Purpose for roof access
- Who will access the roof
Designed for use with a Bilco fixed or retractable ladder to provide personnel with occasional access to and from the roof area. Range includes the bestselling S-50TB.
The Companionway roof access hatch offers safe, easy access to the roof area for maintenance personnel and their tools and equipment. It is ideal where frequent access to the roof is required.
Service Stair Access
Designed to provide roof access from full sized service stairs when maintenance personnel, tools and equipment require regular safe access. Available in two lengths, depending on the headroom available in the stairwell.
Specified for applications requiring larger access than the standard opening, typically when removal or installation of small pieces of equipment is via the roof. Available in standard or larger bespoke sizes.
High Security Access
Manufactured from heavier gauge materials with options for security glazing, gunports and security locks, this hatch is used when roof access is required for buildings such as banks, prisons and embassies.
Replacement Access Hatch
The VersaMount® roof access hatch is suitable for installation in new build, retrofit and replacement projects. The low-profile VersaMount® curb features a built-in flange and apron and innovative anchor clip system to ensure a fast, secure, and weathertight installation.
Key Features and Benefits
- Bilco Guarantee - minimum of 10-year warranty from date of purchase
- Complies with National Building Regulations (NBS) for roof access
- Standard sizes available from stock
- Custom sizes made to order
- Hold open arm provides secure one-handed operation, prevents accidental closure and enables ladder user to maintain three points of contact
- Thermally broken seals for improved energy efficiency
- Weathertight construction
- Choice of options available for paint finishes, powered operation, curb liners and keyed locks
- Manufactured to ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Expert assistance available for complex projects
- Tried and tested – manufactured since 1926.
Hospitals, educational institutions, museums, leisure facilities, industrial and commercial buildings.
View the products on the Bilco website