As Newton has continually grown over the years, they have secured many new partnerships to broaden their already comprehensive range of waterproofing products.
Newton is currently partnered with the following leading construction manufacturers based in the UK and Europe:
• Hauff-Technik – One of Europe’s leading manufacturers of completely reliable sealing systems for cable, pipe and line entries.
• Diasen – An innovative company based in Italy that develops green solutions for construction.
• Axter Ltd – A UK-based waterproofing company who specialise in podium deck and roof waterproofing.
• A. Proctor Group – The Scotland-based market-leading manufacturer of high-performance ground gas barriers.
• Ardex – An independent, family-owned manufacturer of high-performance flooring and tiling products.
• RiveStop – The developer of the unique and patented RiveStop System for sealing tie-bolt holes in concrete walls.
These partnerships have allowed Newton to create a high-quality product portfolio for their customers, providing specialist solutions for waterproofing and construction projects.
Further to these partnerships, they have also become distributors for; the Belgium-based injection resin specialist, Tradecc; the UK’s leading sustainable building materials business, Tarmac; and Rawlplug, the company responsible for the invention of the wallplug in 1910.
By developing distribution partnerships with these companies, Newton can provide access to their entire range of products, further expanding our portfolio.
With each of these partnerships, Newton is able to cover a wide range of waterproofing and construction areas, providing their customers with a well-round offering.
Newton is also able to give their customers plenty of support, combining their decades of waterproofing knowledge and technical expertise to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
For more information on Newton’s partnerships & distribution partners, visit their partnerships webpage here or to discuss your next waterproofing project, call on 01732 360 095 or email [email protected].