Ideal for homes or where space is limited
Saving Space with Grace
The WuduMate Compact is a compact and discreet wudu facility designed for the home or low usage environments where space is limited.
The WuduMate Compact’s ergonomic chromed steel stool can be positioned to provide a comfortable position for wudu for adults or children or moved aside for wheelchair users; when not being used the stool can be stored neatly over the WuduMate bowl.
The WuduMate Compact’s seat handles give support to the elderly and less abled when standing and sitting.
Hygienic, Polished Finish
Manufactured in high-quality white porcelain, the WuduMate Compact’s simple, sculpted washing bowl is easy to keep clean and complements other existing bathroom and sanitary appliances.
Make Wudu at Home
The WuduMate Compact is the ideal solution for Muslim ritual washing before prayer in a wudu khana at home. While congregational prayer is seen as preferable, there are Muslims who are not always able to attend the Mosque for prayers, for example due to sickness or incapacity, work requirements, or because of needing to care for young children or elderly relatives. For them, a WuduMate facility in their home provides a comfortable means of adhering to the requirements of their faith.
If a prayer room or home wudu area needs to accommodate elderly or disabled family members, the WuduMate Compact wudu sink may be the answer as it can be configured with some level of accessibility for disabled users. The WuduMate Compact’s moveable stool can be removed completely to provide disabled access for wheelchair users. Grab handles for less abled people can be included and all WuduMate models support a range of disabled friendly taps.
For the buyer:
• Manufactured in high quality, easy to clean porcelain or sanitary grade acrylic
For the contractor:
• Easy to install: With a similar footprint and fixings to a traditional domestic bidet, the compact WuduMate Compact is easy installed in most bathrooms
• ‘Water-in’ and ‘waste-out’ through either the floor or rear of the unit; negating the need for sub-floor access
For the employer:
• Supports Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), equality and diversity policies
• Mitigates health & safety risks and Disabled Discrimination Act (DDA) compliance risks
For the user:
• Safe, comfortable, and dignified wudu appliance
• Accommodates children and adults
• The chromed steel stool can be moved to provide a comfortable wudu position for adults, children, and wheelchair users, and stored neatly over the unit when not being used
• The WuduMate Compact has been developed in conjunction with purpose-built taps that have been designed to position the spout in the most comfortable position for wudu, with the fall of the water positioned to minimise splashing