Official data from Scotland Yard indicates only 5% of burglaries are solved. It’s important to know you will return to find your home just as you left it, and that’s why it’s vital to make sure your external doors are well protected with Breaksecure 3DS Ultimate Defence.
Ultimate Security & Reliability:
1. Patent protected dimple keys – To ensure maximum level of security on your keys
2. Sacrificial end – Designed to snap to protect against the most common form of entry through your door
3. Bump resistant – Many cylinders can be easily ‘bumped’ – inserting and tapping an illegal key to release the cam and open the door.
Breaksecure 3DS is proven to resist this
4. Drill resistant – Engineered using high strength material and robust construction to withstand prolonged drilling
5. Tested – TS007 3* and SS312 Diamond Standard
6. Key or thumb turn - Will still operate internally after the cylinder has been attacked
Having been tested to BS EN 1303:2015, TS007 3* and SS312 Diamond Standard, the Breaksecure 3DS is also endorsed by Secure by Design, the police preferred specification. It sets a new standard of defence against burglaries, offering extra peach of mind to your customers.
Mul-T-Lock offer a full ten-year guarantee and are confident that the XP will offer maximum protection to your home.