A padlock is intended to offer high security and an ability to deter a break-in. This can only be achieved if the right padlock is specified. However, any security is only as good as its weakest link, knowing the difference between a traditional padlock type and the right padlock for the application is key.
The NE/NG series offers maximum efficiency and high security whilst maintaining the high performance and the serviceability associated with Mul-T-Lock® padlocks. With body options offering open and closed shackle variants, and with the addition of sliding bolt padlocks too, the NE/NG series ensures that there is a high security padlock suitable for you.
The NE/NG series also holds Bronze, Silver and Gold Sold Secure ratings and is available on Interactive+, MT5, Classic Pro, Integrator and 7x7 platforms.
Features & Benefits:
• Black electrophoretic durable coating
• Protective bumper to prevent application damage
• Drainage holes to prevent freezing
• Hardened boron alloy steel shackle
• Highly secure double ball bearing lock mechanism
• Patented key cylinder system
• Case hardened steel body
• Key retained when open