Integrator Breaksecure XP is a retrofit anti-snap cylinder, offering consumers complete peace of mind against all forms of cylinder attack, With patent protected technology and a patented key it is ideal for any PVCu or composite front, porch, conservatory or rear door.
Ultimate Security & Reliability:
1. Breaksecure - the front section of the cylinder is designed to snap off when forced, leaving the cylinder in place and the door secure
2. Interlocking cam - the cams are design to interlock, providing a greater degree of strength
3. Bump resistant - many cylinders can be easily 'bumped' - inserting and tapping an illegal key to release the cam and open the door.
4. Anti-drill - Breaksecure XP is engineered using high strength materials and robust construction to withstand prolonged drilling
5. Grip resistant - Breaksecure XP's grip resistant device prevents an intruder wrenching the lock with grips
6. Crumple zone - The cylinder will collapse to a predefined pattern when under attack, leaving the core mechanism intact
Having been tested to BS EN 1303:2015, TS007 3*, the Breaksecure XP cylinder is also endorsed by Secure by Design, the police preferred specification. It sets a new standard of defence against burglaries, offering extra peach of mind to your customers.
Mul-T-Lock offer a full ten-year guarantee and are confident that the XP will offer maximum protection to your home.