With the CLIQ® Go app, businesses can unlock the power of access control, saving time and unnecessary efforts in the process. CLIQ® Go, an electromechanical locking solution allows you to manage security and access rights, anytime and from anywhere.
Designed for busy managers, CLIQ® Go saves time and puts a digital solution in the palm of their hand.
Managers can administer their CLIQ® Go system in the cloud and from a mobile phone, tablet or PC, via a brand new, intuitive app. A few taps and swipes of the screen is all it takes to revoke, supervise or amend individual access rights.
The electromechanical CLIQ® Go system combines the best of mechanical and electronic high security to meet the needs of a busy workplace. The electronic lock’s power is provided by a battery inside every programmable key, meaning it works independent of central power sources.
The system is designed to fit existing doors and lock cases, making it cost-effective and hassle-free to install. Site security can implement the CLIQ® Go upgrade with minimal disruption to day-to-day operations.
The cylinders and keys are built to withstand the elements, so they can be used on interior and exterior openings, and work across multiple types of enclosure—not just doors but cabinets, cupboards, and padlocks, too.
• A cloud-based system with the app - Cloud-based intuitive CLIQ® Express software, programming devices, an app for desktop and mobile devices.
• Battery powered - Supplied via the CLIQ® key's embedded battery.
• High retrofit hardware - Industrial design compatible with most doors; no cabling required.
• Intuitive management system - Encrypted (3DES) communication between cylinder and key/c-key; audit trail capable of storing 100/1000 events.
• Rugged, weather-resistant coating protection - IP67 (IPx9K with anti-water coating protection), can withstand -25°C - 85°C temperatures.
• Extensive range - Euro, Mortise, MIWA, padlock, cam, etc.
• Enhanced security - Thanks to increased access control and intuitive management technology.
• Easy to deploy - Designed for simplicity and flexibility, the padlock does not require any special site preparation.
• Simple to install - Wire-free, the padlock can be installed hassle-free, anywhere and on most doors.
• Scalable to any-sized environment - As you add more access points.
• Intuitive, easy-to-learn software - The system is easy-to-program and easy-to-operate.
• Remote management - Change access rights, enable and disable keys, customize access schedules and more - from the cloud, directly from your computer or smartphone.
• Expert support - Mul-T-Lock provides customers with expert support, whenever it’s needed.