Flush Tilt & Turn
The new Spectus flush tilt & turn window is an ideal solution for any building project, new build apartments, housing, hotels, offices, health, education and public buildings, as it has been specifically designed to prevent the framework from overlapping to give a distinctive and modern ‘flush’ appearance.
Features and Benefits
• Flush, urban and modern design
• No overlapping of framework externally
• High performance centre seal system – optional 3rd weather seal
• Triple glazing can achieve U-values of 0.8 W/(m2.K)
• Achieves WER A++
• Design flexibility with maximum opening size up to 1450mm x 2300mm
• Glazing options: 28, 36 & 44mm
• Flush Tilt is perfect for medium-high rise buildings
• Suites with market leading 70mm window systems
• Available in a range of 28 colours including dual options
• Sash is neatly positioned inside the frame
• Six-chambered sash and five-chambered outer frame with “aeroframe” technology
• Concealed hinges & gearing
• Overcomes design issues with traditional tilt & turn windows
• Recycled composite outer frame reinforcement
• Designed & manufactured in Great Britain
• Fully concealed hinges for attractive aesthetic appearance
• Sash lifter switch barrier fitted as standard(above 640mm sash height)
• Anti-slam fitted as standard
• Increased security around hinges
• 3-dimensional adjustment of the pivot post
• Lateral adjustment of stay hinges and pivot post without loosening screws.
Tilt & Turn windows
Spectus Tilt & Turn windows have a dual opening action and are available in Elite 70 and Elite 63. The windows are provided with all round locking, internally glazed, open-in, providing good security and weather tightness. The tilt before turn operation provides improved child safety and the ability to carry out internal and external cleaning without the risk, making it practically suitable in high-rise applications.
Both systems will accommodate double or triple glazing to BS 6262
• Elite 70 – 24,28, 40 and 44mm options
• Elite 63 – 24, 28, 36 and 40mm options
Both Elite systems are approved as follows:
• British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608 Profile – Kitemark – KM 12874.
• British Standards Institution: BS EN 12608/PAS 24 Enhanced Security Windows – Kitemark – KM 33510